Sunday, February 19, 2012

roadblock

It seems I've hit a bit of a roadblock. 

The director spoke with me today about how the dates of the trip have changed due to the Dr in charge needing to make a change.  So this means I have to figure out a way to change my flights and travel insurance dates so that they line up with March 17-22 now.  As of now it looks like that flight change will cost $300, which I am working on convincing Continental to waive, seeing as the need to change is completely out of my control.  If they don't waive the fee I'm not sure what I will do.  Definitely can't afford to dish out another $300... I'm a volunteer, you think they would realize the importance of this.

Oh well...
Guess all I can do is wait now.  Trip stress has reached a new max.

No comments:

Post a Comment